Terms & Conditions (User Agreement)
1. Terms & conditions;
1.1 Acceptance of terms and conditions
Bananas4Free may amend, in whole or part, of any of the terms and conditions at any time. These amendments will be effective immediately on posting on this website. As a user of this website you are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions. Your continued use of this website represents your agreement to be bound by the currently amended terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions the flowing expressions have the meaning as follows:
- A ‘User’ means any user of the Website;
- A ‘Registered User’ means a user that has completed our registration process
- A ‘Listing' means a listing on the Website through which you offer, negotiate, buy, sell or advertise any item, job, service(s) whether by auction or classified;
- ‘Goods’ means any goods (including but not limited to property and motor vehicles) that we allow to be, and are, advertised, on the Website?
- 'Item', or 'items' means any goods that may be bought, sold or advertised on this website;
- 'Services' means any of the services offered by Bananas4Free Limited from time to time, including online auctions, classifieds, shops, message boards, sms alerts and any other service that Bananas4Free may offer;
- 'Services Category' means the category on the Bananas4Free site where members can list services;
- ‘Buyer’ means any ‘User’ who has placed a listing on this website or who has offered to purchase or otherwise transact with a Seller for any Goods, Services or Vacancies advertised by the Seller on the Website and with whom the Seller has agreed to transact.
- ‘Seller ’ means any ‘User’ who has placed a listing on this website or who has agreed to purchase or otherwise transact with a Buyer any Goods, Services or Vacancies sought by the Buyer on the Website and with whom the 'Buyer' has agreed to transact.
- ‘We’, ‘our' and 'us' are a reference to Bananas4Free Ltd;
- ‘You’ and ‘your’ are a reference to you;
- 'Member' means a registered member of Bananas4Free Ltd website
- ‘Verification’ means the indication given by us that an email, address, mobile phone number and/or alternative contact phone number (as applicable), at the date indicated, have been checked by us.
2.1 The service: The Bananas4Free website provides a venue for users who comply with these terms to advertise, buy, sell and or locate items & services. Bananas4Free is not involved in any part of the transaction of items other than by providing the Bananas4Free website as a venue for users. If a seller accepts a bid, a contract of sale shall be formed between the seller and buyer directly. Bananas4Free does not act as agent for either user and does not participate in any sale or transaction between users. Even though some of the services are referred to as an auction, Bananas4Free is not an auctioneer (under the New Zealand Auctioneers Act 1928 or in any other circumstance).
2.2 At your own risk: as a user of this website you agree that all transactions, ability to complete a transaction and all other contact between you and other members are conducted entirely at your own risk. Therefore you agree that Bananas4Free takes no responsibility or liability for any misconduct of any of its users including, without limitation, members that have registered under false pretences or who attempt to defraud you. If you enter into any transaction or contact having located the other party on our Website, this is a transaction or contact that you enter into directly with the other party (and independent of us). Therefore any such transaction or contact you enter into is entirely in reliance on your own judgement and inquiries. We cannot ensure and do not guarantee that any user of our site will actually complete a transaction or act lawfully in using our site, or that any item or Member Service listed in the Services Category, will meet your requirements and expectations.
2.3 No warranty: Any statements, warranties or representations made to you, by you or to any other person by any user are not made by or on behalf of us and are on an 'as is' basis. Bananas4Free gives no undertakings, representations, or warranties in relation to items listed or sold on the Website. The Ownership content, images, safety, description, title, merchant ability, fitness for an appropriate purpose, worthiness, quality, accuracy, truth of listings or legality of the items or user Services that are listed on the Website are not made by or on behalf of us. Bananas4Free does not offer any form of insurance or other buyer or seller protection that will assist you, because this Site merely provides the online venue for users to list. We are not otherwise involved in the transactions and interactions between buyers and sellers. Furthermore we do not guarantee continuous, error free, uninterrupted or secure access to our services and the operation of our Site may be disrupted by numerous factors outside our control. To the extent that such factors, many of which are outside of our control, Bananas4Free shall not be liable.
2.4 Criteria: We may from time to time set out on the Website criteria that you must comply with when advertising Goods, Services or Vacancies. You will ensure that any advertisement and any subsequent sale of Goods or fulfilment of Services or Vacancies by you comply with this criteria and any relevant law. (The relevant law includes without limitation the laws relating human rights (see Human Rights Commission), property (see New Zealand Law Society Guide), motor vehicles (see Motor Vehicle Regulations and Motor Vehicle trader Register), films, videos and DVDs (see Selling Imported DVDs), and firearms (see Police Arms Code (PDF format)).
2.5 Insurance: Bananas4Free does not offer any form of insurance.
2.6 Additional rules: In addition to the terms and conditions set out in this document, the Banned and Restricted Items, Listing Policies, Job Listing Policies, form part of these terms and conditions
2.7 Release: Bananas4free is not involved in the actual transaction between users, buyers and sellers of this website and to the extent permitted by law Bananas4Free specifically disclaims all liability for any loss or damage, (actual, special, direct, indirect and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with your usage of this site.
Bananas4Free is not involved with or a party to any transactions/use that take place between users. Bananas4Free does not accept any liability in respect of your involvement in any mediation, arbitration, tribunal hearing, court proceeding or other proceedings (of whatever nature) with a user, buyer or a seller (as the case may be) in any way arising out of or in any way connected with your transaction. Bananas4Free may plead this Agreement in bar to any claim, action, proceeding or suit brought by you, against Bananas4Free for any matter arising out of any Bananas4Free transaction or otherwise in respect of this Agreement.
2.8 Indemnity: You agree to release, indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses), losses, proceedings, damages, liabilities, or demands suffered or incurred by us to any person arising out of or in connection with your failure to comply with these terms and conditions .You agree to hold us and (as applicable) our related entities, affiliates, and our and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, proceedings, losses and damages (actual, special and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
The New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These Terms must in all cases be read subject to those statutory provisions. However, if you are a business using this Website, then you agree that the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 shall not apply to your use of the Website or your reliance on the Website.
We exclude all responsibility and liability in relation to the Website and we will not be responsible for errors or misstatements or be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss or damage however caused (whether direct, indirect, consequential, special or loss of profits). Where any such liability cannot be excluded then, subject to the above paragraph, Bananas4Free Limited limits its liability to a maximum of $10.00 NZD per event.
2.9 Liability: you agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any and all liability and responsibility of Bananas4Free to you or any other person under or in connection with these terms and conditions, or in connection with the services, this Website, another users acts or omissions, or your use of or inability to use, the services or this Website, is excluded regardless of whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statutory duty or otherwise. Bananas4Free liability and responsibility is excluded in respect of any and all loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of business or anticipated savings, general and special damages, and consequential and incidental loss.
To the extent permitted by law in no event shall we, our affiliates and related entities or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising, including negligence). you agree to accept sole responsibility for the legality of your actions under the laws which apply to you. You agree that bananas4Free and all affiliates and related entities of bananas4Free have no responsibility for the legality of our users' actions to the extent permitted by law, and subject to any contrary requirements arising under any applicable law, our liability, and the liability of our related bodiescorporate, affiliates or suppliers, to you or any third parties in any circumstance is limited to $10.00 NZD per event
2.1.1 Legal compliance: In addition to this Agreement, you must familiarise yourself with, and comply with the Policies, domestic laws (including common law) international laws, statutes, Broadcasting online, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our services including bidding on, listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items. In particular, you must ensure that your activities, items you list (which is part of Your Information), and the balance of Your Information do not violate these laws. Notwithstanding successful conclusion of a transaction you must ensure strict compliance with any particular formalities which, if not complied with, will either render a transaction void or unlawful (eg. the sale of interests in real property ordinarily requires a written document to be created).
You alone, and not Bananas4Free, are responsible for ensuring that your listing, bidding and selling and any other activities conducted on our site are lawful. You must ensure that you comply with all applicable laws in New Zealand and other countries. You must also ensure that you strictly comply with this agreement and the policies which form part of the agreement.
2.1.2 Changes: Bananas4Free may at any time and without notice, remove, amend and/or vary any of the Content which appears on the Website or cease operating the Website in whole or in part.
2.1.3 Costs Incurred: Under this agreement you the registered Member agree that Bananas4Free reserves the right fully, without limitation, to hold any Member and or Members solely accountable personally for costs incurred by their activities and or actions on the website that breach the website Terms and Conditions including but not limited to any additional administration or repair costs deemed by Bananas4Free to be outside the normal daily running of the website. Any losses or costs incurred will be left to Banans4Free’s discretion to invoice the responsible Member(s) up to a maximum of $250.00 + GST NZD per hour. You agree that Interest will be charged at 1.5% (per month) on all invoices not paid within the terms set out at the time of invoice, all court and or collection costs incurred by Bananas4free will also be your responsibility and if need be, invoiced directly to you.
3.1 Without limiting any other rights and remedies available to bananas4Free at law, in equity or under this agreement without notice to you and in our sole discretion bananas4Free may limit your activities on the website, remove your bids or listings, warn other members of your actions, issue a warning to you, suspend or terminate your membership, or refuse to provide our services to you if you breach these terms and conditions or where bananas4Free considers it appropriate.
4. Member registrations;
4.1 Membership eligibility: Bananas4Free offers its services to its members. You may only register as a member if you are a resident in New Zealand or Australia and must be 18 years or older. Membership is a privilege, not an entitlement, and Bananas4Free may change its services and suspend, terminate or restrict your membership at any time if it believes that this is reasonably justified within the terms of this Agreement or any of its Policies. In the event that Bananas4Free changes its services, suspends, terminates or restricts your membership in the circumstances outlined above or in this Agreement, you may not be able to access our services temporarily or permanently and you are prohibited from applying for a new account.
4.2 Membership: Your membership is not transferable. Your Bananas4Free account (including feedback and associated member User ID) may not be dealt with in any way. In particular, you must not allow others to use them and must not transfer or sell them to another party. While you are a member you must maintain control of your account. You are responsible for what occurs on that account and must immediately report any unauthorised use of your account or User ID to us.
4.3 Registration is free: You may only register as a member if you can form a legally binding contract that is enforceable against you. Our services are only available to, and may only be used by, individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available to persons under 18 years of age. If you do not qualify, you must not use our services. At all times it is taken by us to be the personal account of the member who is registered on the account.
4.4 Accurate information: You warrant that you have provided complete, accurate and current personal information when registering as a member. You must maintain and update your personal information held by Bananas4Free to ensure it is kept current at all times. Bananas4Free may contact you to verify these details. You must not register as a member under multiple identities or personas (whether false or not). However, at Bananas4Free's discretion, you may create a business membership in addition to your personal membership.
4.5 Termination of membership: You or Bananas4Free may terminate this agreement and your registration at any time for any reason (including without limitation, a failure by you to comply with any of these Terms). Once terminated, you may not access the Website in any manner or for any reason without our express written consent. And we reserve the right to decline to register your membership without any communication with you.
4.6 Security of your login information: You are responsible for keeping your login information, including your email address and password, secret and secure. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree:
- not to disclose, or provide to any other person, your password, email address, date of birth or any other information in connection with your membership that may allow them to gain access to your membership.
- Your Bananas4Free account (including feedback and associated member User ID) may not be altered to falsify it in any way. In particular, you must not allow others to use them and must not transfer or sell them to another party. While you are a member you must maintain control of your account. You are responsible for what occurs on that account and must immediately report any unauthorised use of your account or User ID to us.
5. Emails and newsletters;
5.1 Bananas4Free will send you emails relating to your membership, transactions and other activities on the Website and for promoting and marketing other Bananas4Free products and services to you. Bananas4Free may also send regular electronic newsletters to members. Newsletters will contain clear and obvious instructions for how you can unsubscribe from the mailing list. Any notice shall be deemed given if sent by email, 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid.
6. Access and interference;
6.1 Our Site contains robot exclusion headers and you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers, or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Site or any transaction being conducted through our Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. Much of the information on our Site is updated on a real time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to Bananas4Free by our members or third parties. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for Your Information) from our Site without the prior written permission of Bananas4Free or of the party authorised to grant such permission.
6.3 The Website may include links to other websites not owned by us. If you visit a linked website you will be subject to the terms of that website and any dealing will be solely between you and that other website. These links do not imply our endorsement of that other website or product or service being advertised (as applicable) or any association with their operators unless this is specifically stated on the Website.
6.4 You understand and agree that, any Content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any and all damages to your computer system or loss of data.
7.1 Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies available to Bananas4Free at law, in equity or under this Agreement, Bananas4Free may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your membership if we suspect or believe, or are informed by a government authority, that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise in our sole discretion) have engaged or may engage in fraudulent activity using, or otherwise in connection with your use of our Site, and you will have no claim whatsoever against Bananas4Free in respect of any such suspension or termination of your membership.
7.2 Infringement of Right: You must not, by any means, infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of others. Examples of prohibited conduct include listing or selling ‘knock offs' and counterfeit items regardless of how you describe them.
7.3 Manipulation: Neither you, nor any other users, bidders or sellers, may manipulate the price of any item by, for example, conducting, encouraging nor permitting certain activities (for example, shill bidding). You also must not, in any way, interfere with the listings of other members.
8. Code of conduct for all listings;
8.1 Listing and selling:
a. Where you choose to advertise Goods, Services or Vacancies on the Website you will ensure that the information about the Goods, Services or Vacancies is accurate, correct and that you have all the necessary rights to advertise. You must describe your item fully and accurately and include all terms of sale on the listing page of our Site. Your listings may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures and other content relevant to the sale of that item, including any information that you are required to provide by any applicable law. The listing and the content of the listing must be your own work or work that you are legally entitled to use. All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category.
b. You will only enter listings that are accurate, current, complete, and include all relevant information about the terms of sale. You must intend to sell or provide the relevant Goods that you advertise or offer on the Website.
c. You will not list items that you are not legally entitled to sell or that are not in your possession.
d. Where Goods, Services or Vacancies advertised by you on the Website are no longer available or the information relating to them is no longer correct, you will remove or correct the information.
e. You must not list anything that is illegal, offensive (including anything of a defamatory, pornographic, or racially or ethnically objectionable nature), stolen, or unsafe, anything which infringes copyright or other intellectual property rights, items which have been illegally imported or which would require illegal import or export in order to complete the transaction, or any item of which the sale is prohibited by, or violates any, law or listed in our Restricted Items
f. All prices advertised and/or agreed by you must be stated in New Zealand dollars and where applicable must include GST in the price. All tax obligations are the responsibility of the seller and/or the buyer (as the parties determine).
g. You must ensure that you hold the copyright or are otherwise licensed to use any images that you add to your listings.
h. You must not use the Services or the Website to sell items that are multi-level marketed or of a speculative nature including, but not limited to, pyramid, surf-for-free, or similar schemes.
i. For classifieds, you may choose to buy / sell to any buyer / seller at your discretion.
j. Adult rated items (lifestyle, magazines, DVDs, etc.) are banned on this site. Adult material policy
k. Bananas4Free reserves the right to remove any listing that it deems unsuitable or in breach of the terms and conditions.
l. The sale of films, videos, DVDs, VCDs and laser disks is covered by the Films, Videos and Publications Classification Act 1993. It is an offence to sell any of these items if they have not been examined and classified by the appropriate agencies. The offence carries a maximum penalty of $3,000 per publication. If any publication was sold and deemed to be objectionable and where the seller knew the publication was objectionable, the maximum penalty consists of 10 year's imprisonment per publication. Therefore, when listing these items for sale, you must include within your listing, the New Zealand classification rating and all information on the classification label.
m. You must promptly complete any transaction, and remove the relevant associated listing.
n. In New Zealand the sale of firearms and ammunition remotely on Bananas4Free is within the provisions of section 43A of the Arms act 1983. It is an offence to sell by mail order a firearm or any ammunition for a firearm otherwise than pursuant to a written order signed by the purchaser and bearing an endorsement signed by a member of the Police stating that the member of Police has inspected the purchaser's firearms licence and is satisfied that the purchaser is a fit and proper person to purchase that firearm or ammunition. Sellers must sight the firearms licence of the buyer, or for remote sales must receive written confirmation signed by Police confirming the buyer holds a valid firearm's licence. Forms are available at any police station.
o. You may only list "A" category firearms, in sporting configuration, as defined by the Arms Act 1983. You may not sell firearms that require additional license endorsements to purchase or large capacity magazines.
p. You may only sell firearms that are already in New Zealand. Overseas members may not buy or sell firearms on the site. Only one firearm may be advertised per listing.
q. If you're a motor vehicle trader selling a car online by auction, you must attach to the motor vehicle, a Consumer Information Notice (CIN), in a prominent position on your listing (e.g., through a clear photo) and provide the CIN to the successful buyer.
r. Regardless of whether you are a motor vehicle trader or not, if you are selling a car on Bananas4Free you are required to ensure that the buyer of the motor vehicle takes the motor vehicle free of any security interest, and you must disclose in the listing whether there is any security interest over the vehicle.
8.2 Buying / seeking:
a. Where you offer to buy Goods through the Website you will ensure that the information you provide in that offer is accurate, correct and that you have all the necessary rights to buy those Goods.
b. By bidding/buying on any item you agree with the seller / user to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description, subject to any exceptions set out here, such as where the conditions of sale are in breach of this Agreement or unlawful. If you purchase an item through one of our fixed price formats or are the highest bidder on an item listed in auction format, you are legally obliged to complete the transaction with the seller, unless the item or transaction falls, or is prohibited by law, by this Agreement or by our Policies
c. For auctions where the price for Goods is to be set by a listing duration then the Listing Duration will automatically extend by two minutes if a bid is placed within the last two minutes of the Listing Duration. You must be the final person to place a bid before the Listing Duration closes to have the winning bid.
d. If you make a bid that bid shall not be retractable.
e. If a Seller specifies a Buy Now Price you understand that the Seller may remove the Buy Now Price if no bids have been placed and they no longer wish to sell at that price
f. If you are notified that your bid has been successful, you must complete the transaction in the manner specified and make full and prompt payment for any item you buy. By making a bid, you warrant and represent that you have the legal right to enter into and complete the transaction.
g. You agree to your username and the amount of your bid being publicly shown on the Bananas4Free Website.
h. You may not bid on an auction without intent to buy on that auction, any item that has been listed by a family member, flatmate, friend or any member that is personally known to you, in order to artificially raise the price in that auction for the benefit of the seller.
9. General provisions;
9.1Resolution of disputes: As Bananas4Free is not a party to any sale or transaction between you and another member/ user, you agree not to involve, or attempt to involve, Bananas4Free in any dispute or in the resolution of disputes that arise between you and another member as a result of the Services provided. You also agree to in good faith use best endeavours to attempt to resolve the dispute amicably through negotiation or other informal means before pursuing any further formal action.
The feedback system is to help you evaluate the member with whom you may be dealing. We also encourage you to communicate directly with potential trading partners through the tools available on the site.
- Feedback you provide on other members must not contain offensive, defamatory or inappropriate language. Bananas4Free reserves the sole right to determine what is considered offensive, defamatory or inappropriate language.
- You may only give member feedback that relates to a specific transaction. You must not post feedback on a transaction that does not relate to that specific transaction.
- You must not post feedback about yourself.
- Feedback belongs to Bananas4Free and is provided for the sole purpose of facilitating trading between members on the Bannanas4Free Website. You may not use Feedback or deal with Feedback in any way inconsistent with our Policies, without our prior written permission.
- You may not do (or omit to do) anything that may undermine the integrity of the feedback system. We are entitled to suspend or terminate your membership at any time if we, in our sole and absolute discretion, are concerned by any feedback about you, or your feedback rating is considered to be problematic to Bananas4Free.
11. No agency: No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, franchisor-franchisee or other similar relationship is intended to be or is created by this Agreement. In particular you have no authority to bind Bananas4Free, its related entities or affiliates in any way whatsoever.
12. Assignment: We may, at any time, and without the need for further consent from you, assign or transfer all or any of our rights or obligations under this agreement to any person. You may not assign or transfer any of our rights or obligations under this agreement to any other person without obtaining our prior written consent.
13. Severability: If any portion of these Terms is deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
14. Law: These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
15. Force majeure: Bananas4Free has no liability for any lack of performance, unavailability or failure of the Services or the Website, or for any failure of Bananas4Free to comply with these terms and conditions where the same arises from any cause reasonably beyond the control of Bananas4Free
16. No waiver: If we do not exercise or enforce any right available to us under these terms and conditions, it does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. Partial invalidity: If any provision of these terms and conditions becomes or is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, and in any respect, that provision shall be severed from the remaining terms and conditions, which shall continue in full force and effect.
18. Restrictions: You are solely responsible for Your Information. We act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
Your Information must not, in any way whatsoever, be potentially or actually harmful to Bananas4Free or any third party, where harm includes, but is not limited to non-economic loss that will or may be suffered by Bananas4Free The Policies contain detailed statements of prohibited conduct relating to Your Information. Without limiting any provision of this Agreement, Your Information must be up to date and kept up to date and must not:
- be false, inaccurate or misleading or deceptive;
- be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, confidentiality, privacy or contain any content that is prohibited
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export and import control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law or antidiscrimination.
- be defamatory, libellous, threatening or harassing in any way
- be obscene or contain any material that, in Bananas4Free discretion, is in any way inappropriate or unlawful, including, but not limited to obscene, inappropriate or unlawful images and, if otherwise adult in nature, Adult material policy shall be distributed only to people legally permitted to receive such content.
- Contain any content that is prohibited by the Broadcasting Services Act.
19. Disclaimer: You expressly understand and agree that;
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Website and services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law. Bananas4Free disclaims and excludes all implied conditions or warranties, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement;
- Where Member Services are offered in the Services Category, Bananas4Free disclaims and excludes liability for any guarantees that a Member Service will be carried out with reasonable care and skill, fitness for a particular purpose, time of completion or price for the provision of a Member Service;
- Bananas4Free does not warrant that the services provided will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, or that any information (including feedback) provided on the Website is error-free or reliable.
- No advice or information that is obtained by you from Bananas4Free or anyone else shall create any warranty by Bananas4Free that is not expressly stated in the terms and conditions.
- Responsibility for all the content appearing on this Website (including hyperlinks to other websites) rests solely with the members/users that place this information. As such advertisements, Listings on the Website do not constitute Bananas4Free recommendation or endorsement of the advertised product or service. Each Member / User is solely responsible for any representation made in connection with its advertisement / Listing
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the Website or these General Terms and Conditions of Use please Contact Us.
© Bananas4free.co.nz All Rights Reserved